Engineering & Design
We are a member of a Consortium of Consultants consisting of Engineers, Architects, and Builders
The Smart Building Consortium is dedicated to improving sustainability, energy efficiency and overall life-cycle costs. Our network of engineering and sustainability experts provides owners with optimized facility design and upgrade solutions, and with the education to incorporate appropriate solutions. We provide the leadership to improve financial and environmental performance with our specialized team of engineering, construction, operational and financial solution providers.
Our company provides professional and reliable services for residential and commercial.
We are specialized in MEP Engineering Services, HVAC Design & Installation, Permit Compliance, Hydronics, and Energy Upgrade Consulting.
We provide owners with a complete review, understanding, and improvement strategy for your facility’s energy and sustainability performance, including:
1. Benchmarking: documenting how well your building performs now compared to others.
2. Assessments: identifying and evaluating energy, maintenance, and operational measures that can improve sustainability.
3. Engineering studies and design work to support facility improvements.
4. Implementation of construction projects that improve your triple bottom line.
5. Financial assistance to support the sustainability improvements without negative cash flow.
6. Education to train personnel and inspire your team to create the corporate culture necessary to continue the sustainability improvements
MECHANICAL ENGINEER AND LICENSED GENERAL CONTRACTOR
REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN STRUCTURAL & CIVIL ENGINEERING
REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL ENGINEER
LICENSED PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL ENGINEER